smallest ethernet-gateway with PD-socket, multifunctional, 1 adapter for all PPI, MPI and Profibus applications
with ext. 24V-connector
- Supplied driver TIC (Total Integrated Communication) (runs under Win XP, VISTA, Win7/8/8.1, Win10) allows communication and configuration of the interface product
- Function with TIA-Portal and Simatic-Manager, also with WinCC and Comfort Panel
- Automatic protocol- and baud rate detection (depends on the used product from 9K6 to 12M)
- Connects only to the bus when it is requested by PG
- Firmwareupdate via internet for free
- PPI - adapter for S7 - 200
- MPI/Profibus - adapter for S7 - 300 + 400
- CE/EMC compliant construction
- All intelligent MPI-interface-products including a free OPC-server license "OPC-Manager lite" [limited to 100 items]
- All products, including the examples and demo-version of communication driver as download on the product-site
- Master-class 2 for acyclic services (DPV1)
- PUT/GET from S7-1500/1200/300/400(PN or with ethernet-cp) with spezific and unspezific connection possible
- Cyclic read of time from NTP server and set in the connected PLC
- Coupling with DB-transfer to S7-LAN, S7-Gateway, S7-CP, S5-LAN++ or S5 Gateway
- Power supply from the S7-PLC or external
- Network configuration free adjustable
- VPN remote maintenance possible / for the maintenance of the PLC via Internet
- With full PD – diagnosis socket
- Active module, no influence on further bus-clients in the system
- Coupling of two PLC's S7 - S7 / S7 -S5 is possible with the Gateway type
- Provides the coupling with Android operating-system [for example S7Droid]
|Supply voltage:||24V/DC +/- 20%|
|Power consumption:||2 watt|
to the PLC:PPI/MPI/Profibus interface: 9,6 KBd - 12 MBd
to the PD/PC:PD/diagnosis jack
10/100BaseTX RJ45-ethernet jack
|Galvanic separation:||1500V PPI/MPI/Profibus to the PC|
|Protocols:||RFC1006, DHCP, HTTP|
|Operating temperature:||5 - 55°C|
|Dimensions:||65 x 43 x 17 mm|
|Scope of delivery:|
Power connector 2pins small
Programming of S7-PLC-devices via LAN
You would like to respond to your S7-PLC-device via LAN but not integrate an Ethernet-CP? No problem, plug the S7-LAN or also the MPI-LAN-cable on the MPI/PPI/Profibus-interface and access via LAN.
Watching of S7-PLC-devices via LAN without Ethernet-CP
Your panel only has a LAN-socket as PLC-interface? No problem, connect this socket with the S7-LAN or the MPI-LAN-cable and plug it directly on the PPI/MPI/Profibus of the PLC. Then access to the variables and data of the PLC is already available.
S7-CP-replacement (without LAN-CP to the PLC-device)
Do you have a S7-PLC-device without CP243-1, CP343-1 or CP443-1 and would like to connect via LAN? Then plug the S7-LAN on the PLC-device and your access via RFC1006 is ready for use.
Remote maintenance of your S7-PLC-device via LAN / Internet
You have access to a on-site network and your PLC-device has no LAN-connection? No problem, plug the S7-LAN on the PLC-device and you will have immediate access to the PLC from afar.
Without LAN-cable round of the PLC
Your’re right in the middle of your production line and and should move around the machine and simultaneously observe / manage. No problem, you parameterize the ALF, connect to the S7-LAN and connect to the WIFI-network of the ALF and are ONLINE on the PLC.
Transformation of Rack/Slot in TSAP to MPI-address
Your panel or visualisationsystem addresses the used PLC with Rack/Slot in TSAP? No problem, activate this mode in the S7-LAN and you will get actual data from the PLC.
PLC coupling (data exchange between PLC-devices)
Your pumping stations report the water levels of the central control via telephone network. The central office itself can of course transmit commands/messages to the substations as well. Thereto no dedicated line is required, it’s sufficient when the stations connect via network (DSL-router).
Actual time for the PLC?
You need in your PLC a actual time? No problem, with the NTP-function the S7-LAN-module get from a NTP-(Time-)Server the actual time and transfers it direct into the configured PLC or for processing in a DB.
Variable-chart without Step7-programming package
You would like to give your customer the opportunity to read current numbers of the manufacturing Online, without installing a visualisation or even the STEP7-package? Then a S7-LAN with the option „Status Variable“ is needed, and your customer can take a look at these password protected data on a site of the integrated webserver.
Malfunctions on the Bus although everything is (apparently) connected properly?
The S7-LAN can also be used for controlling/checking the MPI/Profibus. It will be plugged on the Bus so that you can take a look at the status of the busses via software on PC, for example the numbers of parity errors.
|9352-LANCON||S7-LAN connector for Siemens S7 Controller|
Ethernetmodule for PPI/MPI/Profibus
IP-devices writing/reading DB in S7-PLC
|9352-PUTGET||Option PUT/GET |
Active PUT/GET-connection to an other network-
|9352-VAST||Option "Variable Control" |
view of variables in web browser with
setpoint monitoring and e-mail-alerts
|9352-WATCHDOG||Option Watchdog |
controlling of the connected MPI-/Profibus
with webbrowser or over port
|9352-24||Power connector 2pins small|
cable coupling by screw-connector (small)
|9352-RS485-SK||Stub-compensator without galv. separation|
|9391-USB||USB-powercable for 24V DC, max. 3W |
USB-plug type A to 2 open braids
24V DC, maximum current: 125mA (for PC
|9391.1||24V DC power-supply unit 625mA |
Primary 110V - 240 VAC Euro+USA-plug
|9636-CROSS||Cross-cable 3m Cat5+, shielded |
RJ45 plug <=> RJ45 plug, twisted pinning
|9636-TCPIP||Patch-cable 3m, Cat5+, shielded |
RJ45 plug <=> RJ45 plug, 1:1